Welcome to my Blog.

Some of my favorite tools: Make-The-Cut, Corel Draw and Corel Paint, Sketchbook Express, Pan Pastels, Embossing folders, Texture plates, Spellbinder Nesties, Alcohol inks, Glossy accents, Stickles, Flowersoft, Watercolor pencils, Utee and Melting pot, Perfect Pearls, Acrylic fragments, Chalks and of course my Black Cat Cougar to create a variety of embellishments some of them designed by me. As I progress I plan to use embellishments mainly designed by me but that takes time. I hope you enjoy your visit. Come back anytime.






About Me

My photo
Think It Dream It Do It Welcome to MY WORLD

Monday, August 30, 2010

December 2011


George and Basic shapes (Frame)
Plantin School Book (December)
Christmas (Tree)
Gypsy Font (Tis The Season)
Stamp Image (Humorous Seniors)
Stickles (Purple, Xmas Red, Green, Gold, Diamond)
Purse and Bag (Outlined with Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust Silver Pen)
Embossing Folders (A2 Snow Dots and Holly Wreath Combo)
Scent My Card (Christmas)
Copics (Skin White, Blush, Lipstick Red, Prune)

No comments: